Director of Engineering, Radiology
Reports to the VP of Engineer, Surgical and works closely with other functional leaders in the company, including those in manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing and finance. Director of Engineering, Radiology is responsible for all of Radiology product development activities.
- Provide technical direction and guidance as well as hands-on project management for all product development and maintenance.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product and/or customer requirements.
- Ensure the products are fully defined and documented.
- Hire and direct staff of senior engineers.
- Ensure implementation of formal product development processes.
- Technical interface with customers and suppliers.
- BS degree in Engineering required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years relevant or related experience in networking and video technology.
- Strong operational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of engineering technical issues and needs, financial, sales and marketing as related to product design and development.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience in medical equipment engineering documentation and preparation is a plus.
- Working familiarity and experience with PLM tools; experience with Arena a plus.
- Working familiarity with MS Office tool suite is required.
- Experience with outsourcing some engineering design and development functions a plus.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org