Radiance® With Full MMI Displays
Radiance with Full MMI (19", 32", 42")
High-Definition, Full Multi-Modality.
The Radiance with full multi-modality imaging (MMI) is built with capabilities that allow any two input sources to be viewed simultaneously on the same display in a variety of split-screen or picture-in-picture configurations. It is the first of its kind to support two DVI inputs as well as two HD-SDI inputs, ensuring unprecedented flexibility for HD digital video connectivity, plus protection against technology obsolescence for many years to come. The same content can also be delivered to users outside the OR, including audio. NDSsi’s Full MMI Radiance is compatible with endoscopic cameras, fluoroscopes, ultrasound machines, and other medical imaging systems. Much like NDSsi’s standard Radiance, it features a high level of brightness and contrast, dual IPS color LCD technology, and is equipped with more HD and SD video inputs than any other medical display on the market.
- Industry’s largest selection of displays offering Full MMI (Multi-Modality Imaging)
- Full MMI Radiance capabilities allow any two input sources to be viewed simultaneously on the same display in a variety of either split-screen or picture-in-picture configurations.
- The first medical visualization system to support two DVI inputs as well as two HD-SDI inputs. This ensures unprecedented flexibility for HD digital video connectivity, plus protection against technology obsolescence for many years to come.
- Supports a wider range of digital and analog video inputs than most medical displays, including built-in fiber optic DVI and high-resolution Sync-On-Green inputs.
- Features a “DICOM” gamma correction setting for viewing PACS images, providing luminance response characteristics similar to that of a DICOM-compliant display.
- Proven compatibility with endoscopic cameras, fluoroscopes, ultrasound machines, and other medical imaging systems offered by all of the major manufacturers.
Other products in this family:
Radiance G2 Standard
The standard-brightness 26” Radiance G2 is a high-end, second-generation visualization system designed to complement the G2 High-Bright and the market-leading Radiance family. More...
Radiance G2 High-Bright
The highest-end visualization system available in the industry with the brightest luminance output of any 26” surgical display. More...
Radiance with Touch
This versatile medical visualization system offers IR touch screen that enables a multitude of interactive applications. More...